Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Tidings...

Wishing all of my (very) patient readers and blog followers a very Merry Christmas! I'm sending all of you a photo of Santa's newest elf to tide you over until my next bloody installment...

Hope to be back blogging with all of you soon. I started a new daytime gig at the end of November that is literally eating away at all of my available writing and blogging time. Someday, it would be nice to make the living I'm accustomed to from my writing and editing, but for now, it's all about juggling daily bills with my wish-list activities. Hopefully, there will be more slashing and speaking here in the very near future.

But, for now, I leave you to enjoy family and friends around the Christmas tree and wish each of you a magical, memorable holiday.

Merry Christmas, Happy (Belated) Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa (tomorrow) to all!

1 comment:

Pax Romano said...

Hope you and yours had a great Xmas!